The Care Alliance brings together three market leading providers – System C, Graphnet and Liquidlogic – to deliver integrated IT solutions to the UK health and social care market.
We are also proudly supporting the management of the Covid-19 and influenza vaccination programmes across England with our National Immunisation Management Software (NIMS).
With 350,000+ users, we are:
- No. 1 provider of shared records with 20m+ patients
- UK’s fastest growing software supplier of Local Authority social care and education management services
- A trusted EPR supplier for 28 Trusts
- No. 1 supplier in child health (covering 6m+ children)
- A pioneer in electronic observations and care-coordination with 40+ Trusts.
The Care Alliance’s depth of expertise means it is well positioned to support the changing needs of customers as legislation for ICSs moves forward. We are working on several ground-breaking ICS level programmes, including CIPHA. This has been a vital tool in the response to the pandemic and is now using population health intelligence to support long-term recovery, and to assist with prevention and early intervention.