Ahead of Tom Loosemore’s keynote at Digital Health Autumn Leadership Summit we’re giving away five signed copies of his practical and inspirational book: ‘Digital Transformation at Scale: Why the Strategy Is Delivery.’
The book, based on his and his co-authors’ experience designing and helping to deliver the UK’s widely acclaimed Government Digital Service (GDS), is a guide to building a digital institution.
It explains how a growing band of reformers in businesses and governments around the world have helped their organisations pivot to this new way of working, and what lessons others can learn from their experience.
Tom will keynote at the Autumn Leadership Summit on 7 October 2021, speaking about the challenges the NHS faces on digital in the context of wider public sector digitisation experiences.
He joins a fantastic line-up of keynotes and speakers including Professor David Rosser, CEO, University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust Professor Jonathan Benger, Interim Chief Medical Officer, NHS Digital; Sonia Patel, CIO, NHSX; Dr Simon Eccles, Deputy CEO, and CCIO, NHSX; Dr Natasha Phillips, CNIO, NHSX; Neil Bennett, CISO, NHS Digital; and Jenny Thomas, director, DigitalHealth.London.
To enter the Twitter competition simply follow us on Twitter @DHLeadersSummit and retweet this tweet.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Winners will be chosen at random by Digital Health Intelligence Ltd.
- Entrants must be following @DHLeadersSummit on Twitter in order to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will run from Thursday 16 September 2021 to Friday 1 October 2021.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter on w/c 4 October 2021. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- By entering this competition, entrants are indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.